Fender welting

Topics relating to the chassis, cab, body, or cargo/dump bed.

Fender welting

Postby pfarber » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:13 pm

A place called http://www.restorationstuff.com/

Is selling welting. This is the stuff that is used on metal to metal parts.


Also lots of other misc parts fo body, electrical etc.
I got a Bun Hur
I got a Chevy and another Chevy.
I got a CoonHound and a Mountain Cur
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
User avatar
Motor Sergeant
Posts: 2835
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:45 am
Location: The Internet

Return to Chassis/Body/Cargo Bed